Thursday, July 7, 2011

He's pretty cute!

Okay. Don't get mad. But my son is entered into the Kid of the Year photo contest for Parents Magazine. Please vote for him ---- Here ----> Photo of the Year!

I hope I don't get in trouble for using this site to promote the cuteness of my son....

BUT, I have actually acquired new Pyrex! I have found the FULL new dot mixing bowl set today!!! I will be sure to take pictures of them tonight and will post tomorrow! I think I almost peed my pants when I spotted them. Community Hospice thrift: $35.00. I do not have an ounce of guilt for paying that much!!! ALL FOUR BOWLS!!!

2 comments:

  1. You shouldn't have guilt for that price & that set! GREAT find - congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. After I fainted, lol...I would have definitely paid $35 for the full set of Dots!!! I can't wait to see them!! Also, I voted for that little cutie son of yours!! He's adorable!! :)

    ReplyDelete