Thursday, March 7, 2013

Blue doily

I picked up this piece of pyrex today at a local thrift shop. It was only $5.00 and in pretty good shape. At first, I thought the bottom and top were not a match (even though they were taped together). The bottom is a turquoise color and the blue on the lid is more of a navy. But after some research, they are a match. The pattern is blue doily and I believe it is a promotional piece, although there was nothing about it on pyrexlove. Happy shopping to you all!

7 comments:

  1. So pretty, and what a great find! And a great price!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!!! Reminds me of blue horizon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dο not even undеrstand hoω I stopped up here, however I
    assumed thiѕ put up was οnce good. I ԁon't know who you might be however certainly you are going to a well-known blogger when you are not already. Cheers!

    My blog post: Chemietoilette

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dο not even understand how I stopped up herе,
    howeѵer I assumeԁ this put up ωаs once goοԁ.
    I don't know who you might be however certainly you are going to a well-known blogger when you are not already. Cheers!

    Also visit my web site - Chemietoilette
    Also see my website > Friendlinked.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't think they went together either when I found my set! Glad to know that I'm not the only one. I love this set and how the contrasting blues look together. 5 bucks is a steal!

    Erica

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's strange that the colours would be so different. It looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I too didn't think they went together when I bought mine, nice to know I wasn't the the only one!

    ReplyDelete