Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Crossed Off #1 on My List

I spotted her from across the way at the Farm Chicks show in Spokane last weekend....


Oh, and look what was inside...


Yep, both pieces to the Eyes Chip & Dip bowl set.  Minus the bracket but I already have one.


Crossed #1 off of my list.  Be still my heart.  And the $30.00 price tag for this set?  Unheard of at an antique show.

Is it possible to experience a positive case of sticker shock?

Check out my other Farm Chicks finds at Pyrex Thrifter Sisters!

Until next time...

Erica

11 comments:

  1. LOL I've been wondering for days what it was! Because you mentioned on someone's blog that you found #1 on your list. You lucky girl!! I can't wait to see what else you brought back. And I told your Sis that I'm quite sure you bought her one or two things. Ya think?
    Hope you had a blast, and it was everything you dreamt it would be this year!
    Erica :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh! What a great score! This one is on my list too...someday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have bought them too!! Even though I'm downsizing my Pyrex!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was AT that show and didn't see this! You must have snagged it before I came through. I KNOW I didn't miss that beauty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! Great find!! Eeek!! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful find!!! Congratulations!! I love that pattern, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boy what a find...I would love to stumble onto that!
    Visit me at thevintageshelf.blogspot.com Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete