Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Friendship Lasagna Pan

So we finally got out thrifting/antiquing today. We went to some stores out in the Morongo Valley and I found the cutest pink hazel atlas bowl for $8! I know it's not pyrex but its pink and milk glass and there's nothing wrong with that! But my big score of the day was the previously mentioned friendship lasagna pan!! It's in awesome shape and I haven't come across a lasagna pan of any kind in a long long time at home so I had to have this one! The guy who owned the booth was there and he was complaining about how he had too much stuff and told me to make an offer. The pan was originally priced at $38.50 and I got him down to $25, not too shabby if I say so myself!! He had other stuff but it was all badly over priced! Speaking of which, I was enviously eyeing the vintage souvenir table cloths this one booth had until I looked at the price of them! They ranged for  $110-125!! I nearly died! How ridiculous! Even though I really wanted the California one I'm not obsessed enough to pay that for it! I swear some of these people are crazy!  I wish I could post pictures but they are on my camera and  not my phone so it's going to have to wait!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you for your find and negotiation skills!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Browse job depository for thousands of job offers and find the best suitable position. Fill up your profile with your education and experience, then just apply for a job with one click.

    if you want more just look here "https://www.literaldev.co.uk"

    ReplyDelete