Saturday, January 24, 2015

Write About Pyrex

I received an email from Jeff regarding his company's need for bloggers writing about Pyrex. Please read and email Jeff if interested.
Thanks,
Canadian Erin

Hi Pyrex Collective:
We just saw your awesome blog about vintage Pyrex glassware and are reaching out to Pyrex collectors to help celebrate the upcoming Pyrex glassware 100th Anniversary.

As the digital content company of Pyrex, we are looking for a few passionate Pyrex collectors to create a guest blog about collecting vintage Pyrex. 

Couple of things to cover, and then you can let me know if you're interested. 

- Contact me by email at jnowak581@gmail.com if interested
- Provide links to your other blogs and photos so I can see your talent and passion
- We would give you up to 1 month to create your guest blog, which will be posted on the Pyrex glassware web site if accepted

Please let me know if interested,and I can share additional details about the guest blog assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment